O R D E R S , D E L I V E R Y & R E T U R N S
All you need to know about orders, delivery and returns is noted here. If you require any additional assistance or advice, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)7730 787372. Our aim is to provide a human service: if we can help, we will. Please do get in touch.
1. We accept major payment cards, namely MasterCard, Visa and Maestro.
2. Delivery Times and Costs
Manor House 1690 offers standard signed for delivery for online orders. We will aim to dispatch your order the day after it is received. We can only post to the UK at the present time.
UK First Class Signed for Delivery costs £4.95
- Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- A signature will be required on delivery.
Please contact us directly for international shipping charges, as these vary.
3. You will be required to ensure that someone is present to sign and confirm acceptance of the delivery when the parcel arrives.
4. If an order is still being processed and you want to change the delivery information, then please contact us as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44(0)7730 787372.
5. If you have any concerns relating to your order, please contact email@example.com. Please note we will not be able to amend any order details once the order is dispatched, but we will do our best to sort things out subsequently.
6. Once your order has been placed you will receive a series of emails notifying you of the status of your order.
7. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email to notify you of your order details.
8. If an item is no longer on the website it generally means it is completely sold out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of further availability; it may just be a question of timing!
9. Prints will arrive carefully rolled and packaged in a robust cardboard tube.
10. Returns Policy
You may return your purchase for an exchange or refund within 14 calendar days of receiving it. Simply post the item(s) back to us at this address: Manor House 1690 Returns, The Manor House, East Street, Crowland, England, PE6 0EN.
We are not responsible for return postage for orders, so please attach the correct postage and send by registered post. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting.
Exchanges will be honoured any time within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
We ask that you return the items unused, undamaged and unmarked in the original packaging.
Sale items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
We aim to process all returns within 72 hours of reaching us and will email to confirm when this has been done. Sometimes the limitations of the banking system mean that the refund may take a further few days to show up on your card statement Your patience is appreciated :)
11. Conditions of Sale
In order to create a contract between you and us, please follow the simple on screen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. To place an order for the products select Go to Checkout, Confirm Order Details page, Confirm My Order. In doing this you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated as well as any applicable delivery charges. We will send an automated order acknowledgement email to you, listing the products you have ordered.
The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Manor House 1690 will take place on dispatch of the products unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us will occur in circumstances when we identify a pricing or product description error; the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable; or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
12. Pricing and Availability
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Some products have limited availability; once these items are sold, they may not be available again.
The product price, as displayed, is inclusive of UK VAT at the appropriate rate.
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before you receive the products you ordered, by emailing customer services at email@example.com.
If these products have already been assigned or dispatched when you contact us, you may return them within 14 calendar days of receipt of delivery to receive a full refund, excluding postage costs. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.