T E R M S
The term 'Manor House 1690' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Manor House, East Street, Crowland, England, PE6 0EN. Our company registration number is 11153295 with registered office at The Manor House, East Street, Crowland, Lincolnshire, England, PE6 0EN. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
P R I V A C Y
It is our policy to give you a private web browsing experience. For this reason, we do not require that you register and give us your name and email address unless an order is placed.
At the checkout area of our site, you will be required to register with us. At this point we do collect personal information about you. This information can identify you and includes details such as your name, postal address and email address. This information is passed from your browser to our secure server using 128-bit encryption technology which is the highest level possible. The information is held in our secure database.
We may contact you either by post, email or telephone. Primarily as customer service following up on any issues with an order or to answer any questions you may have. We will not send you any marketing or promotional emails unless you agree to it, when registering with the site. We will not pass on your email address to any other company for marketing purposes, ever.
The information you provide is controlled by Manor House 1690, under company number 08608423, with registered office at 15 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8LP. If you have any questions about data that we hold about you, you can contact us at: Manor House 1690, The Manor House, East Street, Crowland, England PE6 0EN
or by email: email@example.com, or by telephone +44 (0)7730787372.
Our data collection and storage is governed by the rules of the UK data protection act and associated legislation.